The Korean National Council for Conservation of Nature
We are an NGO that implements the nature conservation movement.
The Central Alliance for Nature Conservation was established on October 28, 1977.
On April 3, 1979, we were the first organization in Korea to join the International Union for Conservation of Nature.
We want to protect nature from damage and destruction. In addition, we desperately want to preserve a beautiful earth for the future humanity. So we have a comprehensive and national nature protection campaign.
Application for 2018 Dokdo tour
This trip is one of the civilian diplomacy programs hosted by KNCCN and sponsored by the Ministry of Environment.
We are recruiting foreign students. So, we are going to go on a trip to Ulleungdo and Dokdo with our students to explore the beautiful nature.
The program schedule is from June 22 to June 24 for two nights and three days. Fill out the application form and email it to us and we will contact you individually.
Transportation, accommodation, meals and tourism expenses are all free.
The application form and email address to send to us are listed below.
* All travel expenses are free.
* Application period : From Friday, May 25, 2018 to Friday, June 8, 2018
* How to apply : e-mail(firstname.lastname@example.org)
* Mail title : 2018 Dokdo tour_name_school
Attachment Title (school name-name ex: 000 University - John Smith)
* Required Documents : Dokdo tour_Application Form 1 copy,
A copy of student ID card or certificate of attendance at sc
* Application Form Attachment (Dokdo tour_Application Form)
* Participant announcement : tuesday, June 12, 2018
* Participant announcements can be made through the Federation's website (www.knccn.org) or by mobile phone.
※ Former participants can not apply.
※ Detailed travel plans will be announced in the future.